Announcing bloginfosec.com, an information security magazine in a blog format. bloginfosec.com is written by professionals for professionals. Our magazine delivers content for executives and practitioners written by working information security executives and practitioners.
Our columnists are respected information security veterans who hold influential positions at major corporations. bloginfosec.com prides itself on being free from vendor and commercial influence. Our columnists have an amazing flexibility to write their columns as they see fit with minimal editorial constraints.
Spotlight on Our Columnists
This week and next we will be spotlighting our columnists. We have some great column posts scheduled for publication.
- Monday: C. Warren Axelrod – ROSI: Security Returns?
- Tuesday: Frank Cassano – The core truth of risk
- Wednesday: Allan Pomerantz – Our End Users: The Weakest Link
- Thursday: Micki Krause – Core Program Practices: Assess, Implement and Monitor
- Friday: Sam Dekay – Information Security: Orphan of the Org Chart?
- Monday: Russell Handorf – Wi-Fu! Attacking the 802.11 Client
- Tuesday: Derek Schatz – Are We Less Secure Now Than Before?
iPod Newsletter Raffle
Any corporate (.com, .net, .com.xx, etc.) or educational (.edu) activated email address registered between Monday, March 10th, 2008 and Friday, March 15th, 2008 on bloginfosec.com will have the chance to win a free 8G iPod Touch with video. We will mail the iPod anywhere in the world. Generic email addresses (such as yahoo.com, google.com, aol.com, etc.) are not eligible to win. All entries are subject to our discretion. We will pick the winner and contact you via email for your physical mailing address.
Blogging from MISTI InfoSec World 2008
Stay tuned for posts, pictures and possibly video of InfoSec World 2008. Point your feed reader here for all of the RSS action!